All users will need to complete this training before they can request event space. Be sure to fill out the form at the end of the video. Requests should be granted within 3 business days.
- Reference numbers save events!
These numbers are how we keep track of individual events. You can find them when you finish submitting your event request on 25Live. Reference Numbers follow the format
20XX-123456( e.g. 2017-ACLAKQ)
If you have any questions or need to make changes to your event you will need this number
- Get to know your scheduler!
- Schedulers are what make your events work and there are many schedulers for our many spaces. Click the link below to see who schedules the space you requested to ask any event questions. Be sure to be nice, these are people who manage event requests.
If your organization has an event follow these steps to ensure you get the space you need.
- Your student organization must be officially recognized
- Click here for details on how to create an officially recognized student organization
- Only one member of a student organization may be an approved requestor for a recognized club
- Training can be completed at this link, be sure to complete the form at the end of the video.
- You are not alone
- With over 100 student organizations and limited space, reserving the best room can be difficult. Place room requests as early as possible.
Talk to your advisor
- Every event is unique, be sure to inform your advisors of any events to check on space restrictions (food, event type, etc) and to ensure you have everything completed for a successful event
- Faculty - The registrar has your back.
- Academic reservations are handled by the registrar, please contact their office
firstname.lastname@example.org if you need space for any of the following
- Credit or non-credit bearing courses, review & study sessions, make-up classes & exams, final examinations, any campus activities directly related to course instruction
- Academic reservations are handled by the registrar, please contact their office email@example.com if you need space for any of the following