Frequently Asked Questions
- Chances are you haven't taken the 25Live training and therefore cannot schedule events. Follow the link: 25Live and be sure to fill out the submission form at the end for either a department or student organization. Once the submission form has been submitted UES will process your request and create your account.
- Answer 2 Or, you have just recently taken the training and have not been granted access to the system yet. Access is usually granted within 3 business days of completing the training.
- Answer 3 You have been granted access to the system, but have not cleared your browser's cache to reflect your new security setting.
- Logging into 25Live is done with the same login you would use for your AU portal account. If it still gives you trouble you may want to try to sync all of your passwords through the AU portal page, look for "Synchronize my passwords" on the left hand side.
- Did you complete the training? Click here to watch the training video and be sure to complete the survey at the end so we have the proper information. Access requests are typically filled within 3-5 business days
Clear your browser history and attempt to login after
Have you checked the date and time of the event that you are planning? The date and time has a lot to do with the availability of spaces on campus. Please review the 2015-2016 Event Calendar for more information on Preview Day, All-American Weekend, Commencement, the Academic Blackouts, and even Summer Event Scheduling.
When you selected the date and time did you include any setup time? Setup time can usually be the difference between spaces populating and not populating. Spaces like MGC 2-5, MGC 2nd floor, Formal Lounges, and Butler Boardroom all require setup time. Once that has been applied to your record some spaces can become unavailable.
Does the headcount exceed the room that you are looking to schedule? It is sometimes the case that the "Enforce head count" is checked at the bottom of the search box. By un-selecting the box you will then see locations populate. Which may cause you to rethink how many people will be attending your event or meeting. We ask that when submitting requests that the head count reflect as close to how many people are expected to attend so that if your first preference is unavailable then we can help with placing you in another location with similar size.
Spaces still might not be populating because the "Show only my authorized locations that have no time conflict" box is checked that will only show you those locations that do not have any time conflicts. Once that box is unchecked other locations will populate.