Skip to main content


University Event Scheduling requires at least three (3) business days to schedule an event requiring little or no support service. Reservations for more complex events should be requested at least ten (10) business days in advance.

Copies of all of the following documents are available for download, or can be picked up at the University Center, MGC 274.

Note: All Documents are in Adobe Acrobat format which can be saved or downloaded by clicking on each link below:

Supplemental Form for Tavern and Outdoor Events
Requests for the Tavern, Outdoor locations and some other non-UES scheduled locations require the completion of a supplemental form. Space will be held after you submit an online request for space, but the event cannot be confirmed until the supplemental form is completed and approved.

Amplified Sound Application
All outdoor events using amplification must be approved through the University Center. Organizations and Departments must submit this form at least two (2) weeks prior to the event.

Advertising Display Request Form
Scheduling space within the University Center table tents, display cases, or display easel in MGC.

Film Viewing Request Form
Scheduling of a movie or film with copyrights. This form needs to be submitted along with your Space Request Form if you are planning on showing a film/movie at the event. Questions about showing films/movies? View the Film Events FAQ's.

Alcohol Approval Form
Scheduling of an event that is serving alcohol. This form needs to be submitted and approved through the appropriate department’s Vice President or Dean before the event.

Vending Application Form
All events that include vending of any kind need to complete vending agreements for each vendor. On-Campus vending includes all occasional uses of university facilities or grounds for the purpose of conducting sales, distributing goods or samples, disseminating information and all other promotional and marketing activities. The attached application form is the first step in securing a vending agreement.