How to Apply
Below you’ll find the simple steps to applying for an Alternative Break trip. We encourage you to apply as early as possible, as spots fill up quickly!
- Decide which trip you want to apply to.
- Create a new profile for online application.
- Verify email address and interest profile information.
- Complete application and short essay questions.
- Apply by midnight of deadline.
- You will be contacted via email by Student Trip Leaders to sign up for an interview.
- You will be notified via email by your Student Trip Leaders within two weeks.
- Please confirm your participation on trip by logging back in to online application site.
All Participants Must Fill Out These Required Forms:
These need to be filled out by all trip participants and leaders, including staff/faculty advisors.
Everyone on the trip must fill out both forms. Return completed forms with signature, passport copy (international trips only) and copy of health insurance card to the Alternative Breaks mailbox in the Center for Community Engagement and Service. Mary Graydon 273.