Manually Connecting Your Device to the eaglesecure Wireless Network
Before you follow the steps below to connect your device to the eaglesecure wireless network, you should first try the instructions to see if your device can be automatically configured to connect.
Please Note: Only devices that support enterprise (802.1x) secured wireless networks can connect to eaglesecure.
Manually Connecting to
AU's eaglesecure Wireless Network
To connect your device to the eaglesecure wireless network, please refer to the device documentation for how to see a list of available networks. Then follow these steps:
- Check your available wireless networks and choose the network, eaglesecure.
- The following settings should be configured where possible:
- Security Type: 802.1x EAP (WPA2 may work in some cases)
- Security Method: PEAP
- Phase 2 Authentication: MSCHAPV2
- Certificate: n/a or Unspecified
- Identity: Your AU User Name (eg: ab1234a or jxdoe)
- Anonymous Identity: Leave this field blank
- Password: Your AU network password
- Click OK/Save/Connect depending on your device.
- You should now be connected to the eaglesecure wireless network.
Access to the network is restricted to AU faculty, staff, students, and registered visitors.