Manually Connecting Your Device to the eagle-secure Wireless Network
Please Note: Only devices that support enterprise (802.1x) secured wireless networks can connect to eagle-secure.
Manually Connecting to
AU's eagle-secure Wireless Network
To connect your device to the eagle-secure wireless network, please refer to the device documentation for how to see a list of available networks. Then follow these steps:
- Check your available wireless networks and choose the network, eagle-secure.
- The following settings should be configured where possible:
- Security Type: 802.1x EAP (WPA2 may work in some cases)
- Security Method: PEAP
- Phase 2 Authentication: MSCHAPV2
- Certificate: n/a or Unspecified
- Identity: Your AU User Name (eg: ab1234a or jxdoe)
- Anonymous Identity: Leave this field blank
- Password: Your AU network password
- Click OK/Save/Connect depending on your device.
- You should now be connected to the eagle-secure wireless network.
Access to the network is restricted to AU faculty, staff, students, and registered visitors.