myAU.american.edu Web Portal
Our myAU.american.edu portal transforms a general-purpose PC into a self-service desktop that provides users with a quick, flexible gateway to personal information and vital university services.
The portal is a secure Website, designed for use by currently enrolled students alumni, and AU faculty and staff. Once you create your AU user name, you will be able to log in to the portal from any computer connected to the Internet.
Logging in to the Portal
- Open a Web browser and go to myAU.american.edu.
- Enter your USER NAME and PASSWORD into the Login box.
- Then, click the LOGIN button.
- The system will verify your status at the university and show you links that are personalized for you.
- When you have finished using the portal, always remember to click LOGOUT at the bottom of the sidebar on the right.
Common Student Portal Applications
- find links to all of your academic information (under the ACADEMICS link), such as: your class schedule, your grades (as they are submitted), your online transcript, your required textbooks, student evaluation-of-teaching results, and much more
- register for classes online through the COURSE REGISTRATION link (after your first semester)
- make an e-payment, view your financial aid information, add money to your EagleBuck$, or select a meal plan through the FINANCES link
- access your network drives, change your passwords, download university-licensed software, sign up for free IT courses, and obtain the wireless key through the TECHNOLOGY link
- submit a facility repair request to 2FIX under the SERVICES link or check out your housing assignment and find out who your roommates will be under the LIFE@AU link
- access the Blackboard online learning system through the BLACKBOARD link
Common Faculty and Staff Portal Applications
- view your electronic pay advice through the WORK@AU link
- view your employee snapshot containing payroll, benefits, retirement, and personal data through the WORK@AU link
- sign e-timesheets for yourself or your direct reports through the WORK@AU link
- view your academic information (if you have taken classes at AU) through the ACADEMICS link
- view your class roster or post grades through the ACADEMICS link
- access files stored on network drives through the TECHNOLOGY link
- download university-licensed software through the TECHNOLOGY link
- sign up for free IT courses through the TECHNOLOGY link
- submit a facility repair request to 2FIX under the SERVICES link