Help Desk Analyst
IT Customer Service
Steve began supporting educational institutions at Norwalk Community College in Connecticut in 2005. He started his IT career with EDS Canada in Victoria in 1998, and has broadened his experience during several years of traveling the globe, living in Asia, and managing a facility for a non-profit organization in Northern California. Steve brings his wide-ranging experience and his sense of humor to AU, where he continues to accumulate experience and course credits toward a belated bachelor's degree.
A.A., Liberal Arts, Honors: Norwalk Community College, 2007.
B.A., Liberal Arts: American University, 2014 (expected completion).
- OIT - Tech Operations
- Wisconsin (4620) - 4th Floor
Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
Honors, Awards, and Fellowships
- Graduated from Norwalk Community College summa cum laude.
- Selected for Men of Distinction recognition.
- Member, Phi Theta Kappa honors society.
- Apple Certified Support Professional, 2008
- MCSE+ Internet, 1998