Photo by Jeff Watts
Help Desk Analyst
IT Customer Service
Steve comes to AU after surviving his initiation into supporting educational institutions at Norwalk Community College in Connecticut. He started his IT career with EDS Canada in Victoria in 1998, and has broadened his experience and waistline during several years of traveling the globe, living in Asia, and managing a facility for a non-profit organization in Northern California. Steve brings his wide-ranging experience and his sense of humor to AU, where he continues to accumulate experience, knowledge, course credits, and humility while surrounded by a lot of people much smarter than he.
AA, Norwalk Community College
- OIT - Tech Operations
- Wisconsin (4620) - 4th Floor
Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
Honors, Awards, and Fellowships
- Graduated from Norwalk Community College summa cum laude.
- Selected for Men of Distinction recognition.
- Member, Phi Theta Kappa honors society.
- Apple Certified Support Professional, 2008
- MCSE+ Internet, 1998