Senior Application Administrator
Debra Gonski is the Senior Application Administrator in the Enterprise Systems Department within the Office of Information Technology. She supports AU's production systems. The products she supports are UIWeb, Colleague, the portal (myAU and my), WWW, and the content management system.
Debra was one of two chairs of Ellucian/Datatel User Group's Information Subcommittee for 2011 & 2012. She represents AU's position on Technology in many capacities. She serves as a conduit for the technology concerns for larger Ellucian/Datatel user community. Debra is also one of two chairs of AU's own Content Provider Committee.
DegreesBS in Political Science, Northeastern University
MS in Public Policy, University of Maryland College Park
Favorite Spot on Campus:Library
Book Currently Reading:Oblivion, a book in The Power of Five series by Anthony Horowitz.
- DOWNLOAD FULL BIO (PDF)
Partnerships & Affiliations
Datatel User Group
Co-Chair IT Subcommittee
Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
- Disaster Strikes! How Do We Get Our ERP Back Online?, Datatel User Group 2012
- War of the Constituencies: Migrating to a New Institutional, Portal Datatel User Group 2012 and Educause Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference 2012
- Evolution: Moving to a New Server, Datatel User Group 2011
- Strategically Moving to Datatel Portal, Datatel User Group 2011
- Managing Change in an Ever Changing Landscape, Datatel User Group, 2006
- Integrating Data from LiquidMatrix to Datatel and Back Again, Datatel User Group, 2006
- Double Action Marketing Power: The Combined Impact of Communications Management and Active Admissions, Datatel User Group, 2006
- Breaking the Silos - A Collaborative Approach to Active Admissions, Datatel User Group, 2006
- Exchanging Data: The Beta Client Story- Part 2, Datatel User Group, 2003
Leadership certification awarded by AU Human Resources.
Leading with Impact Certificate from American University Department of Human Resources and Training.