Photo by Jeff Watts
Production Application Systems Services Manager
Joni is a graduate of Florida State University where she received her Bachelor's of Science degree in Mathematics/Computer Science. Joni started out her career writing assembly language fixes and enhancements for a major computer manufacturer, Control Data Corporation. She was also part of a team that traveled and set up mainframe computer systems and provided end user training.
Joni joined the staff at AU in 1991 as an IBM MVS System's Programmer for one of the IBM mainframe computers working in the University Computing Center. In 1998, Joni took over the role of Lotus Notes Administrator and has upgraded and managed our Lotus Notes and Domino environment from versions 4.6 to 8.5.1.
BS, Florida State University
Favorite Spot on Campus:
Book Currently Reading: The Art of Possibility by Benjamin Zander
- OIT - Tech Operations
- Wisconsin (4620) - 4th Floor
Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
- IBM Certified System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5, 2010
- IBM Certified System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 8, 2009
- IBM Certified Advanced System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 7, 2008
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS), 2007