Advanced Practice Clinician
Student Health Center
- Kelli was raised in Houston, Texas and Moscow, Idaho. She worked as a student athletic trainer at the University of Texas while earning her degree in Kinesiology. After graduating she worked as an athletic trainer at the University of Washington. In 2006 she graduated from Physician Assistant School and moved from Arizona to the Washington, DC area. She has been working at the Student Health Center since October 2006. Her clinical interests include orthopedics and women’s health.
DegreesMaster of Science, Physician Assistant, Arizona School of Health Sciences; Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology, University of Texas at Austin
Favorite Spot on Campus:The AU Quad on a nice day.
Book Currently Reading:“I Was Told There’d Be Cake” Sloane Crosley
- Student Health Center
- McCabe - 1st Floor
- (202) 885-3380
Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
- Certified Physician Assistant
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Licensed Physician Assistant, District of Columbia
- Licensed Athletic Trainer, Virginia