NOTE: Unless otherwise noted, all programs require:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university;
• Transcript from all institutions of higher learning attended. If the original transcripts/degree confirmation is not in English, certified English translations must be provided. For some programs, international applicants must provide a course by course evaluation of transcripts by World Education Services or Educational Credential Evaluators.
• 3.0 GPA in last 60 hours (90 quarter hours) of undergraduate work; and Two recommendation letters
• International students whose first language is not English, a TOEFL score of 100 IBT or an IELTS score of 7 or Pearson Test of English score of 68.
• GRE: MA applicants holding bachelor's degrees (or will hold before commencing graduate studies) from English-speaking universities are required to submit official result of the GRE. MA applicants holding master's degrees or above from English-speaking institution at the time of application are not required to submit the GRE. All PhD applicants are REQUIRED to submit the GRE. TOEFL/IELTS/PET/Kansas Test: Required for all programs if the student's native language is not English. This requirement can be waived if the student holds (or will hold before commencing graduate studies) a bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university whose language of instruction is English in a country where English is also the official language.