Welcome to MAP-Works!
Whether you are a first-year student new to college or a transfer student new to the university, your first semester here is critical. Beginning your MAP-Works experience is just one of many smart steps you can take to achieve success.
MAP-Works – Making Achievement Possible - is a set of dynamic assessments all students are offered to take during their first year. Participants instantly receive a personalized, detailed report about their academic and social transition to the university. The program also helps connect students to campus staff, resources and services as needed.
Participating in MAP-Works leads to Success
Student who participated in MAP-Works in 2011/2012:
- Earned higher Fall, Spring, and cumulative First Year grade point averages (GPA);
- Completed more academic credits during their first year;
- Were less likely to be placed on academic probation;
- Were more likely to return to AU;
- Benefited from additional direct and individualized staff support and assistance.