SPRING 2014 REGISTRATION BEGINS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2013.
Currently enrolled AU students receive registration information through their American University e-mail account.
- Continuing Graduate Students are eligible to register for spring courses beginning 7 am on Friday, October 25, 2013.
- New Graduate Students should consult with their academic advisor for registration information. CAS students begin registering November 15; SPA students begin registering November 1; SOC students begin registering on November 4; SIS students begin registering December 2.
- Continuing Undergraduate Students are eligible to register for spring courses beginning Monday, October 28, 2013 at midnight according to their total completed credits. See the priority registration schedule below for the first date of eligibility for registration.
- New Undergraduate Students (First Year, Transfers, Post Baccalaureate Pre-Med) are eligible to register for spring courses on December 9.
- New Undergraduate Students (Non-Degree) are eligible to register for spring courses on December 16.
Please refer to the Academic Calendar for semester bill due dates.
View the PDF instructions for more information about the web registration process.
Consult waitlist information and instructions for information about waitlisting.
Undergraduates: 2014 Priority Registration Breakdown for Continuing Students
|Completed Credits||First Date|
|125 or more||Mon, October 28|
|120-124||Tues, October 29|
|115-119||Wed, October 30|
|110-114||Thurs, October 31|
|105-109||Fri, November 1|
|100-104||Mon, November 4|
|95-99||Tues, November 5|
|90-94||Wed, November 6|
|85-89||Thurs, November 7|
|80-84||Fri, November 8|
|75-79||Mon, November 11|
|70-74||Tues, November 12|
|65-69||Wed, November 13|
|60-64||Thurs, November 14|
|55-59||Friday, November 15|
|50-54||Mon, November 18|
|45-49||Tues, November 19|
|40-44||Wed, November 20|
|35-39||Thurs, November 21|
|30-34||Fri, November 22|
|25-29||Mon, November 25|
|20-24||Tues, November 26|
|15-19||Wed, November 27|
|10-14||Mon, December 2|
|5-9||Tues, December 3|
|1-4||Wed, December 4|
A, C, D, F, I, L, N, O, P, Q, R, T, V, W, X, Y, Z
|Thurs, December 5|
|B, E, G, H, J, K, M, S, U||Fri, December 6|