Classes to make you sweat and enjoy it in the process!
Want to exercise and have fun at the same time? Our Group Exercise classes are a great way to get or stay in shape and enjoy it in the process. With a variety of classes including Zumba, Spinning, Sculpt & Tone, Yoga, Bootcamp and Pilates, you will learn new techniques and stay motivated. Bring a friend and you can do it together!
Keep up to speed with the latest Fitness & Wellness programs and events hosted by the Jacobs Fitness Center! You'll be the first to know about promotional programs, special events, new classes and incentive programs. Sign up here today!
- Pick up your class pass ticket at the JFC Front Desk prior to entering class.
- If you have a semester pass, you may pick up your ticket 30 minutes prior to the start of class.
- If you purchase a single class pass, you may pick up your ticket 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Classes are limited to 30 participants. Aqua classes are limited to 25 participants. Spinning classes are limited to 12 participants.
- No bags or hard/black soled shoes are allowed in the Aerobics Room.
- No admittance is allowed into classes more than 5 minutes after the class begins.
- Please do not leave class early unless there is an emergency.
- We reserve the right to substitute and/or cancel classes if attendance is consistently low.
Can't decide which classes are right for you?! Click below to find out more about the classes offered at the JFC. Intensity modifications are provided for all fitness levels.