Progress through the studies of Yoga or Karate and develop your practice.
Different from our Group Exercise classes, our Instructional Programs focus on a progression of postures, exercises and techniques over a series of weeks. Classes are appropriate for all fitness levels and previous experience is not needed. Current and former programs include Vinyasa and Anusara-Inspired Yoga, Tai Chi and Kyokushin Karate.
- Pick up your class pass ticket at the JFC Front Desk prior to entering class
- You may pick up your ticket 30 minutes prior to the start of class
- Classes are limited to 30 participants
- No bags or hard/black soled shoes allowed in the Aerobics Room
- No admittance is allowed into classes more than 5 minutes after the class begins
- Please do not leave class early unless there is an emergency
- We reserve the right to cancel classes if attendance is consistently low
Summer 2013 Yoga
$100.00 for JFC Members
$125.00 for Non-Members
Bring completed registration form to the JFC front desk to register today!
Contact Jacquelyne Chantry (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Instructional Program Schedule
Instructional Yoga - Summer 2013
Tuesday, 5/21 - Sunday, 7/28
Tuesdays & Thursdays (Christina) 5:30-6:30 pm
*Includes our Sunday yoga session from 12:00-1:00 pm
Classes will not meet 7/4