Progress through the studies of Yoga or Karate and develop your practice.
Different from our Group Exercise classes, our Instructional Programs focus on a progression of postures, exercises and techniques over a series of weeks. Classes are appropriate for all fitness levels and previous experience is not needed. Current and former programs include Vinyasa and Anusara-Inspired Yoga, Kripalu Yoga, Tai Chi and Kyokushin Karate.
- Pick up your class pass ticket at a Recreational Sports and Fitness Front Desk prior to entering class
- You may pick up your ticket 30 minutes prior to the start of class
- Classes are limited to 30 participants
- No bags or hard/black soled shoes allowed in the Aerobics Room
- No admittance is allowed into classes more than 5 minutes after the class begins
- Please do not leave class early unless there is an emergency
- We reserve the right to cancel classes if attendance is consistently low
Fall 2013 Yoga
7 week Session:
$100.00 for Recreational Sports and Fitness Members
$125.00 for Non-Members
Fall 2013 Karate
7 week session:
$85.00 for Recreational Sports and Fitness Members Only
Bring completed registration form to a Recreational Sports and Fitness front desk to register today!
Contact Jacquelyne Chantry (email@example.com) with any questions.
Instructional Program Schedule
Fall 2013 Instructional Programs
Session 1: 9/2 - 10/18
Session 2: 10/21 - 12/8
Vinyasa Yoga (Christina): Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5:30-6:30pm
**Yoga includes our Sunday class from 12:00-1:00pm**
Karate (Elias): Mondays & Wednesdays from 8:30-9:30pm