July 3-July 21, 2017. On-campus component begins on July 10, and student living on campus should arrive on July 9.) $2,990 (not including room and board).
• 3 credits of college tuition
• Transportation to off-site briefings at government agencies and other sites
• Afternoon workshops on resume-writing and international careers
• All classroom materials
• Access to AU’s library, fitness center, pool
Housing, meals, and evening and weekend activities for two-week segment. $1,625
• Dormitory housing in doubles or triples in a centrally-located AU dormitory
• All meals
• Evening and weekend activities—barbecues, international film viewings, museum and shopping trips, Kennedy Center performance, and evening monument tour
• Air-conditioning and Internet connections
• Round-the-clock dormitory staffing with controlled building access
• Linens provided
Financial aid is not available for this program with the exception of limited aid for designated local Washington, DC, public schools. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Students are encouraged to seek out and apply independently for private scholarships that may be awarded by local organizations such as businesses, churches, and civic groups.