Books by CNAS Authors
- Council on Foreign Relations (May 2005). Building a North American Community: Report of An Independent Task Force. Independent Task Force Report No. 53.
- (2004). Democracy and Elections in North America: What Can We Learn from Our Neighbors? Election Law Journal Vol. 3, No. 3.
- Pastor, Robert A. (2001). Toward a New North American Community: Lessons from the Old World for the New. Washington, DC: Institute for International Economics.
- Pastor, Robert A. and Jorge G. Castañeda (1988). Limits to Friendship: The United States and Mexico. New York: Alfred A. Knopf.(Published in Spanish as: Castañeda, Jorge G., and Robert A. Pastor. Limites en la amistad: Mexico y Estados Unidos. Mexico, D.F.: Joaquin Mortiz/Planeta, 1989.)
- Pastor, Robert A. and Rafael Fernandez de Castro (Eds) (1998). The Controversial Pivot: The U.S. Congress and North America. Washington, D.C.: Brookings Institution Press. (Published in Spanish in 2001.)
- Pastor, Robert A. (1993). Integration with Mexico: Options for U.S. Policy. Twentieth Century Fund Press.
Other Books on North America
- Hufbauer, Gary Clyde, Jeffrey J. Schott, Paul L. E. Grieco, Yee Wong (2005). NAFTA Revisited: Achievements and Challenges. Washington, D.C.: Institute for International Economics.
- Chambers. Edward J. and Peter H. Smith (Eds) (2002). NAFTA in the New Millennium. San Diego: University of California, San Diego Center for U.S.-Mexican Studies and Calgary, Canada: University of Alberta Press.
- Litan, Robert and Peter Hakim (Eds) (2002). The Future of North American Integration Beyond NAFTA. Washington, D.C.: Brookings Institution Press.
- Lustig, Nora, Barry P. Bosworth, and Robert Z. Lawrence (Eds) (1992). North American Free Trade: Assessing the Impact. Washington, D.C.: Brookings Institution.