Below are the working papers produced by the CNAS senior fellows and faculty advisory committee members. CNAS invites members of the community to prepare comments to the papers, which can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for publication.
- Working Paper 7: North America: Managing our Borders and the Perimeter (PDF)
Daniel Hernández, 2007 CNAS Senior Fellow and SIS Diplomat in Residence
- Working Paper 6: Beyond NAFTA: The Emergence and Future of North America (PDF)
Robert A. Pastor
- Working Paper 5: North America: A Partial Eclipse and a Future Community (PDF)
Robert A. Pastor
- Working Paper 4: Explaining the Credibility Gap in Mexico's 2006 Presidential Election,Despite Strong (Albeit Perfectable) Electoral Institutions (PDF)
Todd A. Eisenstadt and Alejandro Poiré
Comments: A Full Recount to Achieve Closure (PDF), by Robert A. Pastor, 12/11/2006
- Working Paper 3: Mexico's Energy Policy Options in North America's Continental Energy Markets (PDF)
- Working Paper 2: The Current Debate Regarding the SPP: Security and the Integration of North America (English (PDF)| Spanish (PDF))
- Working Paper 1: The North American Security and Prosperity Partnership: An Evaluation (PDF)
- Céspedes, Ernesto. (2008). "North America, Security, and the Next US National Security Strategy: A Reflection." (PDF)
- Pastor, Robert A. (2005). "North America and the Americas: Integration Among Unequal Partners" in Global Politics of Regionalism: Theory and Practice, Mary Farrell, Bjorn Hettne, and Luk Van Langenhove (Eds). Ann Arbor, Michigan and London: Pluto Press.
- Pastor, Robert A. (Ed) (March 15, 2005). The Paramount Challenge For North America: Closing The Development Gap (PDF) A Project Sponsored by the North American Development Bank.
- Pastor, Robert A. (January/February 2004). "North America's Second Decade." Foreign Affairs.
- Pastor, Robert A. (2003). "A North American Beef" (PDF)
Focal Point Spotlight on the Americas Vol. 2, No. 7.