The purposes of the SIS Graduate Student Council (hereafter referred to as the GSC)
- To serve as a forum for the needs and interests of graduate students in the
School of International Service.
- To communicate said needs to the SIS and University administration.
- To work with SIS and University administration to promote policies to meet
- To foster academic and professional development.
- To provide opportunities for social interaction and community service.
Purpose of the GSC
To view GSC Bylaws click here.