David Hirschmann International Development Scholarship Fund
Criteria for the Scholarship:
- It will support an outstanding and deserving international (third world) student
- It will be based on community/public service, and on academic merit
- It will pay for tuition credits
- It will be given annually
- The student will have not have received other fellowships
- Selection will be by the IDP Alumni Board in consultation with the IDP Director
Contributing to the Fellowship:
To contribute online, click below. On the page that opens, you will see a button underneath the Gift Amount called "Designations". A box will then pop up with a list of different funds. Scroll down to the School of International Service section and select "David Hirschmann International Development Scholarship Fund".
To contribute in other ways, contact Christopher Ying.