- September 14-15: Connecting Theory With Practice: Turning Insight Into Impact with Josh Joseph
- September 21-22: Intercultural Training and Facilitation with Ray Leki
- October 5-6: Crisis Public Diplomacy with Rob Kelley
- October 26-27: Intercultural Leadership Competence with Bram Groen
- November 9-10 Building Mediator Capacity in a Multicultural Context
Skills Institutes (professional development workshops) are two-day intensive workshops that offer the opportunity to explore real-world applications of traditional and cutting-edge intercultural relations theory.
They can be taken for both credit and non-credit. Find out more or register by visiting IMI's Skills Institutes page.
IMI Annual Conference on Intercultural Relations
Save the date for the 15th Annual Conference on Intercultural Relations: March 13-14, 2014. Find out more.
Call for Proposals
IMI is currently accepting session proposals for the 15th Annual Conference on Intercultural Relations. IMI is looking for conference sessions that will offer varied, hands-on experiences, as well as development for individuals concerned with advancing intercultural relations. Proposals are due November 15, 2013. Learn more.