April 22, 2014
Intercultural Management Institute Hosts the 15th Annual IMI Conference on Intercultural Relations
On Thursday, March 13th and Friday, March 14th the Intercultural Management Institute (IMI) held the 15th Annual IMI Conference on Intercultural Relations. The conference brought together approximately 200 intercultural relations professionals from various sectors to share their knowledge and best practices with colleagues and like-minded individuals in the field. The conference commenced with a welcome from IMI’s Executive Director, Gary Weaver... MORE
April 16, 2014
Intercultural Management Institute Hosts Fulbright Pakistan Re-Entry and Social Entrepreneurship Seminar
From March 26th to March 30th the Intercultural Management Institute (IMI) hosted a Reentry and Social Entrepreneurship seminar for 116 Pakistani Fulbright scholars. Sponsored by the State Department’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) in partnership with the U.S. Educational Foundation in Pakistan and the Institute of International Education, the seminar was designed to prepare participants for their transition home after completing master’s and PhD programs in the United States and to strengthen their understanding of social entrepreneurship and relevant skills... MORE
- January 24-25: Applied Intercultural Relations Research with Joseph, J.
- March 12-13: IMI Annual Conference TBD
- March 21-22: Integrated Diplomacy, Defense, and Development with Leki, R.
- April 11-12: Building Mediator Capacity with Kumar, G. and Ordway, J.
- July 28: Fall 2014 Intercultural Management Quarterly (IMQ) Article Submission Deadline
- October 21: Winter 2014 Intercultural Management Quarterly (IMQ) Article Submission Deadline
- March 12-13, 2015: 16th Annual IMI Conference on Intercultural Relations