- "Innovation in Cross-National Alliance Ecosystems." International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management 11 (2010): 258-263.
- "NGOs in Global Internet Governance: Co-Creation Processes, Collective Learning, and Network Effectiveness." Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association. Toronto, 2009.
- “Teaching Globalization, Globally: A Seven-Year Case Study of South Africa-US Virtual Teams,” (with D. Cogburn), Information Technologies and International Development, Vol. 4, Issue 3, Spring 2008.
- “Help Me, Help You: A Triple-Track Approach to Maximizing Collaborative Learning in Complex, Cross-National Virtual Teams,” (with D. Cogburn), Computer Supported-Collaborative Learning: Best Practices and Principles For Instructors, ed. by A.L.R. Lassiter and K. Orvis, Information Science Publishing, 2007.
- “Internet and Developing Nations.” The Internet Encyclopedia. Ed. by H. Bidgoli, New: JohnWiley & Sons, 2004.
- “US-Africa Virtual Collaboration in Globalization Studies: Success Factors for Complex Cross-National Learning Teams.” (with D. Cogburn) International Studies Perspectives, 2003.
- “Internet Governance and Institutional Change.” The Tocqueville Review, 2002.
- "Management of Information, Communication and Media Resources," Encyclopedia of Life Support Systems, UNESCO, 2002.
- Leading By Example: U.S. Women Leaders in International Affairs, with Pauline Baker, Women’s Foreign Policy Group, Washington, DC., 1998 Study Report.
- “Globaliberal Arts Approach: The International Studies Major and the Next Millennium,” International Studies in the New Millennium: Meeting the Challenge of Globalization, ed. by Julia A. Kushigian and Penny Parsekian, Praeger, 1998.
NOTE: For a full list of publications, refer to CV