Meet our faculty. See our facilities. SOC's Information Sessions for prospective Master's students begin with an overview of our programs and the admission process, followed by faculty-led break-out discussions with our Journalism, Film, and Public Communication divisions.
To register for an information session send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (202) 885-2040. Please contact us via email at least one week in advance to request an ASL interpreter.
In addition to in-person appointments, we are pleased to announce that we now accept individual appointments via online video conferencing. Our current availability is 9:00 am – 4:30 pm EST Monday thru Friday, excluding University holidays. We look forward to speaking with you.
On Campus Information Sessions:
Weekend Programs Focused:
- Saturday, April 26, 2014: 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Saturday, May 24, 2014: 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Wednesday, June 11, 2014: 6:30 pm–8:30 pm at 1776
- Saturday, July 19, 2014: 10:00 am–12:00 pm
Online information session for Graduate Certificate in Digital Media:
- Friday, February 28: noon–1:00 pm
- Thursday, March 6: noon–1:00 pm
- Thursday, March 19: 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Thursday, April 10: noon–1:00 pm
- Thursday, May 8: Noon–1:00 pm
- Thursday, May 29: Noon–1:00
- Thursday, June 18: 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
All on campus sessions will meet in the Wechsler Theater (3rd Floor Mary Graydon Center) unless otherwise noted. Parking is free on weekends. Guests may park in the Nebraska Lot or in the Sportscenter Garage. A free shuttle is also available from the Tenleytown/AU stop on the Metrorail Red Line.