VISIONS Guidelines for All Media
Awards Ceremony to be held on Wednesday, May 4.
We are seeking the best work in documentary, fiction, digital/new media production, screenwriting and photography. Recognition will be provided for work at the beginning, intermediate and advanced level.
- Step 1: Upload media, if applicable, to: http://www.vimeo.com. See the Deliverables section for further specifications.
- Step 2: Use the Online Submission Forms to submit your information and any links to your work. There are four specified forms to choose from: General [which includes Fiction, Documentary and Broadcast work], Screenwriting, Photography and New Media.
- Incomplete applications or materials will not be considered for judging.
- Students must list all applicable information as well as any and all collaborators as requested on the application.
- Music and other copyrighted material, for which you are not claiming fair use, must be cleared for nonexclusive home video, educational, online, broadcast and theatrical distribution. Students submitting documentaries may use the “Documentary Filmmakers’ Statement of Best Practices in Fair Use” as a guide located at centerforsocialmedia.org.
- Students may submit more than one project to Visions, however each project can only be submitted to a single category.
Compression Tutorials and Guide