Beginning in 2011, the School of Public Affairs, through the Justice Programs Office, has been offering a one week 30-hour certificate program on justice administration issues, customized as to subject concentration, for groups of 15-25 senior professionals domestic and foreign justice systems. Simultaneous translation services are available for non-English speaking participants.
Core courses include:
- Principles of Jurisprudence and Judicial System Administration;
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Strategies;
- Incorporating Public Health Services Within Justice System Processes;
- Leadership Development;
- Critical Management Skills; and
- Technology Applications to the Justice System.
Inquiries regarding the Certificate Program should be directed to: email@example.com.