The Key Executive Leadership Programs have designed a certificate program around a curriculum essential for those working in the public sector. The certificate program contains eight courses that are connected to one of the five Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs) for the Senior Executive Service (SES) as defined by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management.
- Diagnosis and Development of the Leadership Self
- Transforming from Manager to Leader
- Leader as a Team Builder and Facilitator
- Leadership Skills for Program Monitoring and Evaluation
- Leading through Strategic Communication
- Leading Organizational Change to Achieve Results
- Leading in the Context of Constitutional Government
- Leading Effective Public Policy Implementation
For additional details on each session, please review the course description.
To view the upcoming program schedule, please click here.
Learn how the Key Executive Leadership Programs meet the Senior Executive Service (SES) Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs). View the chart.
Certificate students may apply credits earned in the Key Executive Leadership Certificate towards the Key Executive Leadership MPA.
Students may receive a reduction of 6 credit hours toward the 36 credits required for a Key Executive Leadership MPA as well as more than the cost of the tuition of the Key Certificate Program by:
- Attending all eight certificate courses.
- Writing a paper (earning a Pass grade) for each of the courses in the Certificate Program.
For additional information please contact KEY.