MPA Application Process
To apply to the Key Executive Leadership MPA Program, you may apply online.
The following materials are required:
- Completed graduate application form.
- Payment of the non-refundable $55 application fee.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work. The official transcripts should be sent directly from the institutions to us. No formal admissions decision can be made until we are in receipt of your official transcripts.
- Two letters of recommendation attesting to your academic skills and executive potential. One of which must be from your supervisor or other official indicating that you have the potential to take on increased levels of responsibility and formally nominating/endorsing you for participation in the the program.
- A resumé describing your job responsibilities, including your title, GS rating or SES designation (or equivalent). Please also include a list of any awards, special recognitions, and accomplishments.
- A statement of purpose describing the reasons you seek admission to the program.
- A sample of your written work, such as a report, memorandum, or article.
- An interview with the Director of the Key Executive Leadership MPA Program, Bob Tobias. This interview will be scheduled once we have received all of the required materials.
- Applications are due July 15 for the fall cohort and November 15 for the spring cohort.
*Please note that the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) is not required for admission to the Key Executive Leadership MPA Program.