Executive MPA Curriculum
Aligned with the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs), each course expands the knowledge of public administration principles and develops leadership skills through reading, course work, and conversations with peers and professors.
- Leadership for Key Executives
- Executive Clarity: Thinking and Writing
- Legal Issues in Public Administration
- Public Managerial Economics
- Budgeting & Financial Management
- Managing in the Information Age
- Organization Diagnosis and Change
- Executive Problem Solving
- Language of Statistics
- Acquisition Management
- Politics, Policy Making, and Public Administration
- Analysis and Evaluation
- Strategic HR Management for Executives
- Public Marketing & Strategic Communications
- Ethics for Public Managers
For additional details on each session, please review the course description.
To view the upcoming program schedule, please click here.
Learn how the Key Executive Leadership MPA meets the Senior Executive Service (SES) Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs). View the chart.