2014 Scheduled Speakers and Topics
The Key Executive Leadership Program is pleased to present the following speakers and topics for the 2014 Key Executive Leadership Speaker Series under the theme "Leadership Challenges in a Changing World":
Saturday, October 4, 2014 from 9:00am-12:00pm
Speaker: Patrick Barker, Defense Acquisition University
Topic: Project Management
Perspectives in Project Management
This interactive workshop is a casual look - and invitation for group discussion - at roles of leadership, complexity and uncertainty in the management of projects and portfolios within organizations.
Wednesday, December 3, 2014 from 6:00pm-8:00pm
Topic: Global Leadership/Leadership in a Global Context/Cross-Cultural Communications
Continental breakfast will be served for morning sessions and light refreshments for evening sessions.
Please continue to check back for updates.
Key Reasons to Attend
- Provides a stimulating environment for Key current students and alumni, which is conducive for continued intellectual and professional growth.
- Cultivates professional connections between current students, alumni, faculty and staff.
- Supplements your Key experience with subject matter relevant to improved leadership in the public sector.
- Current students and alumni are eligible to receive a certificate of completion for attending at least six seminars within a two year period.
- Allows the Key Executive Leadership Program to reciprocate the support and serve the public good.