Fall 2014 Arrival and Orientation Information
We are excited to welcome you to Washington, DC for the Fall 2014 semester!
Friday, August 15
- International Students can move into residence halls
Saturday, August 16
- International Student Check-in anytime between 12:00 (noon) and 6:00 pm in the SIS Building (School of International Service).
- IGP students will not take the English Assessment Exam offered at the check-in.
Sunday, August 17 -Tuesday, August 19
- International Student Orientation
- Freshman Fundamentals Orientation
- Eagle Summit
- Click here for more information.
Tuesday, August 19
- IGP Welcome and Orientation
- Welcome Week for all new AU Students
- More detailed program information about Welcome Week can be found here.
Friday, August 22
- Kansas English Assessment Exam for IGP students
Monday, August 25
- First day of classes