We're excited to welcome you to Washington, DC for the fall 2017 semester!
- August 18
- International students may move in to Leonard Hall
- August 19-20
- Domestic students may move in to Leonard Hall
International Student Orientation
- August 21
- Eagle Summit First-Year Fundamentals
This session is for students who did not attend a summer Eagle Summit session; families are invited to attend. Students who attended a summer Eagle Summit session have an open day to pick up AU IDs and take care of any outstanding items before the start of classes on Monday.
- August 22
- Washington Mentorship Orientation and Eagle Summit First-Year Fundamentals
Orientation activities on this day are required for all Washington Mentorship students. A detailed schedule will be available to students during the summer.
- August 23-25
- Welcome Week Activities
All Mentorship students are highly encouraged to sign up for the Welcome Week Activities. Registration will be available in early June.
- August 28
- Internship Fair and First Day of Class
More information about orientation will be posted in May. In the meantime, if you have any questions regarding your upcoming semester please do not hesitate to contact our office at 202-895-4936.