Successfully Develop and Execute M&E Plans
American University’s online Graduate Certificate in Project Monitoring and Evaluation provides you with the core competencies critical to making a measurable difference in the social impact sector. Used to assess and evaluate a project’s performance as well as its lasting impact, this unique discipline has increasingly become a critical managerial function in multiple leadership roles.
Experts who excel in monitoring and evaluation are not only in high demand but many organizations, both nonprofit and for-profit, are actively recruiting them.
Upon successful completion of the Certificate, you will have the high-level skills to master:
- M&E’s importance as it relates to program management, outputs, outcomes, impacts, sustainability, plus positive funder and stakeholder relations
- How to determine appropriate M&E methods for a particular project
- The similarities, differences and use of qualitative, quantitative and mixed method approaches
- How to construct a LogFrame and Performance Monitoring Plan, including identifying relevant indicators, data sources and risks
- How to foster positive funding and stakeholder relations
- The varying requirements of major funders
- The challenges associated with collecting PM&E data in developing countries
To learn more about American University’s online Graduate Certificate in Project Monitoring and Evaluation, call us toll free at 855-725-7614, or click here.