The nomination process for this year will open on January 26, 2015.
- Nominations due to Dean or University Librarian: February 18
- Dean/Librarian selections due to Provost: February 25
- Presentation of the Awards at Faculty Recognition Dinner: April 26
- Nominations due to Human Resources: March 1 - Extended to March 6!
- Presentation of the Awards during Staff Appreciation Week: May 19
- Nominations from community due to office specified on nomination form: March 20
- Dean selections for undergraduate and graduate outstanding scholarship awards due to appropriate Vice Provost: March 27
- Dean selections for outstanding service to the university community awards due to Vice President of Campus Life: March 27
- Recognition at president's reception for student award recipients: May 8
- Recognition made at recipient's commencement ceremony: May 9 and 10
- Nominations due to Alumni Programs: May 8
- Presentation of the Awards: October 2015