These awards will be presented at the Faculty Recognition Dinner on April 21, 2013.
1. Students, faculty, and staff of the AU Community may nominate faculty for the University Faculty Awards. Please see the List of Faculty Awards.
2. Nominations must be submitted byThursday, February 28 to the dean (or the University Librarian) of the nominee's academic unit.
3. Nominators must provide 2 copies of nomination materials, including a Curriculum Vitae (short form is acceptable), which may be obtained from the nominee or his/her department. Academic units will provide teaching evaluations for those categories requiring them (see below).
4. Before completing the nomination, please review the criteria for each award below. Please note that Morton Bender Prize nominations are made only by the deans.
5. From this initial pool of nominations, the deans of Kogod, SIS, SOC, SPA, and WCL, as well as the University Librarian, will select and forward one nominee for each category (the dean of CAS may forward two nominations for each category) to the Office of the Provost by Wednesday, March 6.