Award recipients will be honored at a reception hosted by the president on Friday, May 8, 2015, at the start of Commencement Weekend. Recipients will also be recognized during the commencement ceremonies on Saturday, May 9, and Sunday, May 10.
Click on the links below to find out the criteria and instructions for each award. All University Student Award nominations are due by March 20, 2015 at 5 p.m.
- The President's Award (One recipient, $1000)
- Outstanding Scholarship at the Undergraduate Level (Two recipients, $500 each)
- Outstanding Scholarship at the Graduate Level (Two recipients, $500 each)
- Outstanding Service to the University Community (Two recipients, $500 each)
- Student Achievement Awards (Ten recipients, $250 each)
Note: Records for all nominees will be verified for good academic and conduct standing.