Skip to main content

Military and Veteran Community

Applications and Information for AU Veterans

Request for Certification

This form must be completed and submitted before each semester you plan on using VA Education Benefits

If you do not have an AU ID please contact the Veterans Center via e-mails or by phone (202) 885-8018. Submitting a request for Certification without and AU ID may cause a delay in processing your certification.

Certification Form

Yellow Ribbon Application

1. Be an admitted and enrolled student. Prospective students will not be considered.
2. Be 100% eligible for the CH. 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill
3. Either be a Veteran or dependent who has been transferred benefits
4. Not currently serving on Active Duty, or be a spouse of an Active Duty service member
5. Adhere to all university guidelines and be in good academic standing

Apply Now

Veterans On-Line Application (VONAPP)

Complete the Veterans On-Line Application to access eBenefits.