AU Alumni Ambassadors program is to have a strong network of alumni network
across the world in geographical areas with alumni populations under 1,000.
1. Support the mission of American University and the alumni association.
2. Serve as a regional point of contact, providing key information about their region to students and alumni.
3. Encouraged, but not required, to host events in their region.
4. Assist with events in their regions, including undergraduate admissions and alumni engagement events.
5. Utilize the Alumni Engagement Award to host programs in their region.
6. Ambassadors are asked to serve for two years.