University-sponsored public events, both on and off campus, are suspended during the COVID-19 pandemic. This calendar may not be accurate at this moment. Please see www.american.edu/coronavirus for the latest information regarding university operations.
The job search process can involve multiple steps and may require you to look in many places. Fortunately, the American University Career Center and Human Resources staff are available to guide students every step of the way.
- Where to look to find a part-time job (both on and off campus)
- How you can earn your Federal Work Study Award
- What is required to apply for a job
- How to approach a student resume
How to become a stronger applicant by utilizing the Career Center's services and resources.
If you would like to request disability-related accommodations or accessibility information, please contact Samantha Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meetings. Workshops. Trainings. Info Sessions
- Career Center
- Event Website: