- Additional Positions at AU
- Student Evaluation of Teaching (SET) Coordinator
- Adjunct Professorial Lecturer in the Department of Psych.
- Ph.D., Applied Cognitive Psychology, Texas Tech University; M.A., Psychology, Texas Tech University; B.A., Psychology, Western Connecticut State University
- Benjamin is the lead on Student Evaluation of Teaching in the Office of Institutional Research and Assessment (OIRA). He joined OIRA after five years of being an Assistant Professor at Missouri Western State University. While at Missouri Western State University he worked on multiple committees, including department and university level assessment. In addition to this he brings a strong background in research and survey design, as well as data analysis.
PSYC-600 Advanced Memory & Cognition
PSYC-115 Psychology as Natural Science
The contributions of anchoring and past-test performance to the underconfidence-with-practice effect (https://link.springer.com/article/10.3758/s13423-012-0237-7)
Magnitude and accuracy differences between judgements of remembering and forgetting (https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/17470218.2012.685081)
Examining competing hypotheses for the effects of diagrams on recall for text (https://link.springer.com/article/10.3758/s13421-014-0429-7)