Multi-Ethnic Studies (Minor)
- 18 credit hours with grades of C or better with at least 12 credit hours unique to the minor and at least 9 credit hours at the 300-level or above
Contemporary Multi-Ethnic Voices
One of the following:
- GOVT-231 Politics in the Developing World (3)
- HIST-210 Ethnicity in America FA4 (3)
- SOCY-210 Power, Privilege, and Inequality FA4 (3)
- 12 credit hours in three of the following five areas: African and African American, Asian and Asian American, Jewish, Latin American and Caribbean, and Middle-Eastern. Courses should represent a mix of social sciences and the humanities. Topics courses, independent study, internship, and study abroad must be approved by the program coordinator.