- 18 credit hours with grades of C or better, a minimum of 9 credit hours at or above the 300-level, and at least 12 credit hours unique to the minor
Core (3 credit hours)
Complete 3 credit hours from the following:
- PHIL-105 Western Philosophy FA2 (3) 3
- PHIL-400 Ancient Philosophy (3) 3
- PHIL-401 Early Modern Philosophy (3) 3
Electives (15 credit hours)
- 15 credit hours in philosophy courses, which may include 3 credit hours in religion. Note: PHIL-391 Internship in Philosophy (1-6) may not be counted toward the minor.