Women's and Gender Studies (Minor)
- 18 credit hours with grades of C or better with at least 12 credit hours unique to the minor
- WGSS-125 Gender in Society FA4 (3)
- WGSS-150 Women's Voices through Time FA2 (3)
- WGSS-400 Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Theory (3)
- WGSS-491 Internship in Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies (1-6) (3 credit hours required)
- 9 credit hours of coursework, 6 of which must be at the 300-level or above, from a list of women's and gender studies courses approved by the program director.
Note: Consult the program director for each semester's approved course offerings.