Waitlisted Sections, View Current Semester
During registration and add/drop periods, students often wish to enroll in sections that have reached their enrollment capacity and are closed. The Automated Waitlist Process provides an opportunity for students to enroll in closed sections as space becomes available.
Students may view the courses in which they have placed themselves on the waitlist and their waitlist position. Students should drop themselves from waitlisted courses they no longer intend to take.
- On a space available basis, active students on a waitlist are granted permission to register on a first on, first off basis.
- Before 8:00 am daily, eligible students will receive an email from the University Registrar, sent to their AU email address alerting them that a space has become available in their waitlisted section.
- To claim this space, students have until 5:59am the day following the day of the notification email.
- Should student fail to register for the waitlisted course within that period, their waitlist status expires and the space becomes available for the next eligible student.
- Student eligibility and course registration eligibility rules, such as prerequisites, are always enforced.