- Apply to graduate on Eagle Service. Students who anticipate the completion of their degree requirements must submit an application to graduate.
- Connect with your advisor if you have any questions about your graduation application.
- Check your AU email account for updates from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchase your regalia. Only eligible February and May graduates are able to order their regalia on Herff-Jones ordering site till June 8th. Regalia purchasing process for Summer and Fall graduates will begin in September 2021.
Eligible bachelor’s and master’s graduates may purchase keepsake regalia (bachelor’s: $41; master’s: $72, before tax and shipping) and other items through our provider, Herff-Jones. Master’s graduates purchase a keepsake cap, hood, and gown. Bachelors graduates purchase a keepsake cap and gown. Keepsake items do not need to be returned.
Doctoral graduates may rent their regalia (tam, gown, and hood; $115 before tax and shipping) or purchase custom regalia through Herff-Jones. Rental orders will include a label to return the rented items to Herff-Jones. Doctoral graduates interested in purchasing custom regalia should contact email@example.com.
- View your transcript on myAU.american.edu. Undergraduates with Latin Honors (3.67 cumulative GPA and 60 of 120 credits at AU) will receive a gold cord; see Undergraduate Academic Regulations, section 5.5. Eligible graduates will receive updates via email this spring.
- Check this website for more updates on plans to celebrate our spring graduates.
Only eligible February and May graduates are able to order their regalia on Herff-Jones till June 8th. Regalia purchasing process for Summer and Fall graduates will begin in September 2021.
If a graduate is interested to purchase a keep-sake regalia, they can purchase it via our regalia vendor, Herff-Jones.