- Mid-March: Graduation application for fall 2019 opens on Eagle Services
- Student speaker selection process begins
- September 11: Career Center Job & Internship Fair, 1-4 p.m., Bender Arena
- Mid-October: Online regalia order form is activated for all students who are made eligible to graduate by their academic advisors
- October 14: Deadline to purchase doctoral regalia
- October 31: Deadline to submit Application to Graduate
- October 31: Graduation Fair, noon - 6 p.m., MGC Rooms 2-4
- November 11: Deadline to order on-time and ship to home regalia
- November 25: Regalia online ordering portal closes at 5 p.m. Additional late orders will only be available on a walk-up basis at regalia distribution.
- December 9-12: Early ticket distribution begins in AU Central, Asbury Building, during normal business hours (Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday)
- December 13-14: Regalia, parking passes, and ticket distribution in the Bridge Cafe. Friday, December 13 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday, December 14 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Due to the global COVID-19 outbreak, the Spring 2020 commencement ceremonies have been rescheduled. See the COVID-19 FAQ page for additional information. Dates will be published here when they are available.