Students who are active duty, joining the Armed Forces, or authorized to wear military uniforms may wear formal dress uniforms in lieu of regalia, but must complete Armed Forces form to register.
- Doctoral Regalia Purchase Deadline: Paper form due by October 14
- Regalia Order Deadline: On-time and home ship orders online by November 11
- Late Ordering (subject to availability): Online by 5 p.m. on November 25. Or walk-up at regalia distribution on December 13-14.
Regalia distribution will take place at the same time and location as ticket and parking pass distribution.
Regalia Distribution Dates
Cap and gown distribution will take place in Bridge Cafe during the following times:
- Friday, December 13, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, December 14, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Due to the global COVID-19 outbreak, the Spring 2020 commencement ceremonies have been rescheduled. See the COVID-19 FAQ page for additional information. Dates will be published here when they are available.
Undergraduate students who are projected to graduate with Latin Honors or University Honors will receive a gold cord with their rental regalia, signifying academic achievement, to wear during the commencement ceremony. Representatives from the Registrar’s Office will hand out the cords at a table at cap and gown distribution. Master's and doctoral degree recipients are not eligible to receive Latin Honors.