Skip to main content

Public Safety

Access Control

Public Safety's Access Control unit oversees the provision admits to all electronic locks on campus. Please send all requests to


In order to grant students temporary access to a building, an email from a professor or written confirmation of a room request is required. For semester access, please have your professor e-mail us, and access will be provided on the student's ID card. 

Faculty or Staff Members

An email from a department supervisor or director detailing permission is required to grant access.

Please send all requests to

To request an AU key: 

Only department authorized key requestors may submit a key request. When submitting a request, please be sure to include a GL code for billing charges, as well as the name and AUID number of the individual who requires the new key.

Please send all key requests to