Top employers include: A Wider Circle, Deloitte, Freddie Mac, the Inter-American Development Bank, Northrup Grumman, and Wells Fargo
We believe in learning by doing. Kogod's programs are firmly grounded in experiential learning, giving you the real-world skills you need to develop or advance your business expertise.
Kogod offers a Full-time Master's in Business Administration (FTMBA) program, as well as seven specialized Master of Science (MS) degrees in Accounting, Analytics, Finance, Marketing, Sustainability Management, Real Estate, and Taxation.
What are the leading Business Publications Saying?
Kogod is nationally recognized for its world class programs, exemplary faculty and successful graduates.
Don't just take our word for it, though.
- CEO Magazine ranked Kogod's Full-time MBA a Tier 1 Global MBA Program
- Princeton Review voted Kogod #9 for Best Opportunities for Women
- Bloomberg Businessweek ranked Kogod's Full-time MBA program #43 in the United States
- US News and World Report ranked Kogod #80 for Best Undergraduate Business Programs
- Bloomberg Businessweek ranked Kogod’s Full-time MBA program #58 in the US
- Tax Talent voted Kogod’s MS Tax Program #9 in the nation
- Poets & Quants ranked Kogod’s undergraduate business school #51
- Bloomberg Businessweek ranked Kogod’s undergraduate business school #62
96 percent of undergraduate students reported a positive career outcome in 2015
88 percent of FTMBA graduates received a job offer within three months of graduation