Monday, March 19, 2018
WHY SHOULD I CONSIDER THE PROGRAM?
- Save valuable time and tuition money (as much as $15,000)
- Bypass costly graduate school application fees
- Gain skills to enhance your undergraduate studies
WHAT ARE THE FACTS?
- Combined bachelor's/master's programs are available in accounting, analytics, nance, marketing, sustainability management, real estate and taxation.
- Depending on the program, students may share up to 9 credits of graduate coursework as an undergraduate.
WHAT DETAILS DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Applications may require an interview.
- Once an application is complete, students will be noti ed of admission within 10 business days. The deadline for Spring admission is June 15, 2018. Mark your calendars for the reception today!
The deadline for Spring admission is June 15, 2018.
Mark your calendars for the reception today!
Directions to Campus
Hourly parking is available in the garage under the Katzen Art Center. Campus can be reached by DC Metro rail and bus, or by using the AU Shuttle Bus.
Hotel accommodations and travel stipends will be available to those traveling from outside the DC metropolitan area.