Thursday, October 25, 2018
Are you interested in adding a master’s degree from Kogod to your bachelor’s degree from AU? Join us for an on-campus reception and learn about the combined bachelor’s/ master’s programs at Kogod.
We’ll have pizza, salad and soda available. Staff will be on hand to outline the program and answer any questions you might have.
WHY SHOULD I CONSIDER THE PROGRAM?
- Save valuable time and tuition money (as much as $15,000)
- Bypass costly graduate school application fees
- Gain skills to enhance your undergraduate studies
WHAT ARE THE FACTS?
- Combined bachelor's/master's programs are available in accounting, analytics, finance, marketing, sustainability management, real estate and taxation.
- Depending on the program, students may share up to 9 credits of graduate coursework as an undergraduate.
WHAT DETAILS DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Applications may require an interview.
- Once an application is complete, students will be notifed of admission within 10 business days.
The deadline for Spring admission is December 7, 2018.
Mark your calendars for the reception today!
Directions to Campus
Hourly parking is available in the garage under the Katzen Art Center. Campus can be reached by DC Metro rail and bus, or by using the AU Shuttle Bus.
Hotel accommodations and travel stipends will be available to those traveling from outside the DC metropolitan area.