Going Global Country Career Guides are the ultimate job seeker's tool for finding employment at home and abroad with over 10,000 resources available to Kogod students.
Packed with country-specific career information, each guide has been developed by a local career specialist, updated annually, and features recommended web sites and detailed resource descriptions for such vital employment topics as:
- Job search resources: general and specialized job sites, job fairs, newspapers that publish job ads, government employment offices, executive search firms, and temporary staffing agencies
- Country employment outlook and key industry trends
- Top company listings: corporate profiles of the largest employers includes NAICS descriptions, revenue, and full contact information
- Business resources: Trade Councils, Chambers of Commerce, and other professional and social networking groups
- Work permit and visa regulations
- Finance and compensation information: taxes, housing, transportation, cost of living, medical insurance, vacation/leave, pensions, social security, etc.
- Resume/CV writing guidelines and examples
- Interview Advice
- Cultural Advice
Accessing Going Global:
To access Going Global, you must login to CareerSource and click the Going Global link under Job Search Tools.